Returns Policy and Exchange Procedure
UK Returns can take between 3-8 working days to process once we have received them via Royal Mail.
Please use your tracking number to track your returns journey to the stock room. If you can see your return has been delivered to us please give us time to process it.
Our returns period is 14 days. After this period exchanges or credit notes apply for another 14 days.
SALE Returns - the return period is strictly14 days,a fter this a credit note will be given.
SALE Exchanges - You will need to return the item and purchase the exchange item separately. We cannot process exchanges in the stock room on SALE items during this busy period as sizes sell out very quickly.
UK returns are free. In the instance that you wish to return or exchange any items from your My Gym Wardrobe order please ensure that:
- Every item is returned within 14 days of receipt.
- The My Gym Wardrobe tag and brand tag (if applicable) have not been removed.
- None of the items have been worn or have make-up or marks on them.
- Please write details of exchange requirement.
- Please contact us if you are having trouble making a return or need extra time.
If your return is posted after the 14 days period, you will only be allowed to exchange your item(s) for another item or a credit voucher for the transaction amount for a further 14 days.
Please note that we cannot accept returns or exchanges for yoga mats where the wrapping/seal has been removed or broken due to hygiene reasons. Returns of underwear are not accepted and swimwear can only be returned if the hygiene label is still intact. Water bottles also cannot be returned for hygiene reasons.
How to make a return.
If you wish to return an item please follow the steps below.
1. Head to Royal Mail Tracked Returns.
2. Fill in the information and print off the pre-paid Royal Mail label.
3. Attach it to the outside of your parcel, ensuring the original despatch label is covered.
4. If you wish to exchange an item please put a note into your parcel giving details.
5. Take your parcel to any Post Office where you will be given a receipt. Please retain this until we have sent you an email confirming that your refund has been processed.
6. If you don't have access to a printer you can take your return parcel to your local Royal Mail counter/depo and they will print the label and process the parcel. (This is where you go to pick up parcels that are too big to fit through your letterbox.) Just process the label on your phone and they will scan the QR code to print the label.
Please ensure you obtain proof of postage, goods returned to us are the customers responsibility before they reach us.
Due to Covid 19, refunds can take up to 14 working days to process from date of posting.
If you have any other questions please email at email@example.com.
How to exchange your items.
If you wish to exchange any items for another size or colour, please email firstname.lastname@example.org stating the product name and which colour/size you wish to receive. We will then reserve the product you want to make sure it doesn't sell out. Please return the item being exchanged via the method stated above placing a note inside with the exchange details. The replacement item will be sent within 10 days of receiving the returned item. We will automatically refund you if the colour or size is no longer available, you will receive an email in this instance.
Any items bought at a discount during a promotion or a sale will be refunded at the discounted price. Individual items from an order of multiple items will be refunded in accordance to the percentage discount applied and the cost of individual item(s).
Should the items that you have sent be deemed unsuitable for return you will be alerted within 10 days. They will be unsuitable if any items have been worn, are damaged or if any tags have been removed. If the refund is immediately agreed your account will be credited and you will receive an email. Please allow up to 3-5 working days for the money to show in your account.
EU & Worldwide Returns.
Orders delivered to the EU and Worldwide will need to be returned to-
My Gym Wardrobe Returns, c/o Fulfilmentcrowd, Unit 20 Matrix Way, Buckshaw Village, Chorley, Lancashire, PR7 7ND, United Kingdom.
Unfortunately we are unable to offer free returns on orders made outside the UK. Please ensure you obtain proof of postage, goods returned to us are the customers responsibility before they reach us. Please put a note in the parcel with your order number, name and what you are returning.
If you wish to cancel your order we ask that you alert us as soon as possible. Cancellation times will vary and we are only able to cancel orders if they are yet to undergo the picking stage. For UK standard deliveries please aim to cancel your order within 20 minutes , but we can't guarantee that the items will not have reach this stage.
However, if you cancel your order once it has been packaged you are entitled to return your order free of charge within 14 days of dispatch.
Our returns policy does not affect your statutory rights.