Acceptable Use Policy
MY GYM WARDROBE
ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
PLEASE READ THIS POLICY CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
This acceptable use policy sets out the content standards that apply when you upload content to our website, www.mygymwardrobe.com (our “website”), make contact with other users on our website, link to our website, or interact with our website in any other way.
This website is operated by My Gym Wardrobe Ltd. We are registered in England and Wales under company number 10421104 and have our registered office and main trading address at 2-10 Balham Station Road, London, SW12 9SG, United Kingdom. Our VAT number is 263558581.
To contact us, please email email@example.com.
Throughout the website, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to My Gym Wardrobe Ltd.
BY USING OUR webSITE YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS
By using our website, you confirm that you accept the terms of this policy and agree to comply with it.
If you do not agree with the terms of this policy, you must not use our website.
We recommend that you print a copy of this policy for future reference.
THERE ARE OTHER TERMS THAT APPLY TO YOU
The following terms and conditions and policies also apply to your use of our website:
- Our website Terms and Conditions of Use, which sets out the terms on which you may use our website.
- Our Cookies Policy, which sets out information about the cookies on our website.
- If you purchase products from our website, our Terms and Conditions of Supply will apply to the sales.
CHANGES TO THE TERMS OF THIS POLICY
We may amend the terms of this policy from time to time. You are expected to check this page every time you wish to use our website, as they are binding on you.
You may use our website only for lawful purposes. You may not use our website:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards as set out below.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of our website Terms and Conditions of Use.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
We may from time to time provide interactive services (“interactive services”) on our website, including, without limitation:
- Shipment tracking.
- Live chat.
- White boards.
- Interaction with social media.
We will do our best to assess any possible risks for users (and in particular, for children) from third parties when they use any interactive service provided on our site, and we will decide in each case whether it is appropriate to use moderation of the relevant service (including what kind of moderation to use) in the light of those risks. However, we are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service we provide on our website, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user in contravention of our content standards, whether the service is moderated or not.
The use of any of our interactive services by a minor is subject to the consent of their parent or guardian. We advise parents who permit their children to use an interactive service that it is important that they communicate with their children about their safety online, as moderation is not fool proof. Minors who are using any interactive service should be made aware of the potential risks to them.
Where we do moderate an interactive service, we will normally provide you with a means of contacting the moderator, should a concern or difficulty arise.
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our website (a “contribution”), and to any interactive services associated with it.
These content standards must be complied with in spirit as well as to the letter. The standards apply to each part of any Contribution as well as to its whole.
My Gym Wardrobe will determine, in its discretion, whether a Contribution breaches the content standards.
A Contribution must:
- Be accurate (where it states facts).
- Be genuinely held (where it states opinions).
- Comply with the law applicable in England and Wales and in any country from which it is posted.
A Contribution must not:
- Be defamatory of any person.
- Be obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Breach any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be in contempt of court.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another's privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that the Contribution emanates from us, if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote, incite any party to commit, or assist any unlawful or criminal act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
- Contain a statement which you know or believe, or have reasonable grounds for believing, that members of the public to whom the statement is, or is to be, published are likely to understand as a direct or indirect encouragement or other inducement to the commission, preparation or instigation of acts of terrorism.
- Contain any advertising or promote any services or web links to other sites.
BREACH OF THIS POLICY
When we consider that a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
Failure to comply with this policy constitutes a material breach of the website Terms and Conditions of Use upon which you are permitted to use our website, and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any Contribution uploaded by you to our website.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary or as required by law.
We exclude our liability for all action we may take in response to breaches of this policy. The actions we may take are not limited to those described above, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
Applicable law and jurisdiction and applicable law
The terms of this policy, their subject matter and formation are governed by English law. You and we both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, this policy.
We are here to answer your questions
Please always feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.